Online Editor (m/w) Internship Full-Time
Your Prospective Role:
Do you live and breathe a certain hobby? Do you love to surf the internet for new videos? Do you see yourself in a role that gives you the responsibility for video and audio content? Are you interested in working for a great start-up company, whose focus is on entertainment and media? Then, you have just found the right job for you. We are looking for an intern who'll support our online editorial team, and work closely with our great new mobile app, Toggla. You'll get your own projects and specialize in one or two selective genres of your interest. It has never been easier or more fun to pursue your passion at work!
Key Responsibilities & Facts:
• You'll develop your own strategy to search, efficiently, media content on the internet.
• You'll be responsible for one or two specific genres of your interest.
• You'll gather content of trending video and audio files.
• You'll process and revise this content in an editorial context.
• You'll set up a database for the genres you are responsible for (no programming required).
• You'll support our team with daily editorial tasks.
• You'll help shape our great start-up with new ideas and will contribute to an excellent working atmosphere.
• You'll get an experience-based and competitive compensation.
• Minimum length required: 3 months.
Desired Education, Experience & Skills:
• Education. You study or have studied IT, social science, or business/economics. Your academic track record is exemplary.
• Passion. You are interested in several particular subjects and multimedia software. You love to surf the internet and never get bored while doing so. You love to write articles.
• Experience. You have prior experience with editorial work. You have done one or more internships before.
• Work attitude. You work efficiently and intelligently. You can prioritize tasks according to importance and have a well-structured to problem solving.
• Entrepreneurial. You think like an entrepreneur and work independently. You are curious to experience new things and will enjoy your work. You enjoy flexibility and a free-spirited environment. You like pizza.
• Energy & Creativity. Energy and enthusiasm are your hallmarks. You think out-of-the-box and wow people with your interesting angles and quality work. You love the creative process.
• Communication Skills. You love chatting with new people.
• Values. You both require and offer integrity and team spirit.
• Responsibility. You are a responsible person who demands and offers trust.
• Love for our products. You are fascinated by mobile apps, multimedia software, and IT.
• Language Skills. If you were able to read this job description on your own, your proficiency in English fulfills our requirements. Native speakers are definitely welcome but it is not a must. Good German skills are compulsory.
• Laugh. You like to laugh.
• Prior experience in start-up companies or alike.
• Experience with movie, media or the communication industry.
• Knowledge of coding languages is a plus.